Who is This Course For?
This course is designed for Aesthetic doctors, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Dentists and Aesthetic Nurses, Whose looking to incorporate new advanced procedures and techniques into their daily practice.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the course, you will be able to :
- Understand the ploymers and types of threads.
- Different mechanisms of rejuvenation and lifting.
- Skin anatomy for threads
- Learn patient selection, assessment, evaluation and treatment strategies.
- identify indications and contraindications for thread lift treatments.
- Learn all treatment techniques and methods.
- Review thread lifting best protocols and post-operative care.
- management of complications.
- Successfully integrate thread lift in your clinical practice
Who Will Certify Me?
Your certificatiuon will be accreditted by:
- American association for Aesthetic medicine.
- American CME.
|Level 1 => introduction to thread lifting and rejuvenation||Any time||Free|
|Level 2 => thread lifting practicioner. (Quiz+Practical Exam)||3 monthes||1000$|
|Level 3 => thread lifting professional. (Quiz+Practical Exam)||3 monthes||1500$|
|Level 4 => thread lifting Expert. (Quiz+Practical Exam)||6 monthes||2000$|